"5 of 5 all the way"
I'm from Australia, and purchasing an big investment, such as an engagement ring, online & on the other side of the planet, is such a huge risk. However, I have had friends recommend James Allen to me and have only good words to say. So it gave me confidence to try them out and see how it turns out.
I will rate my experience under 3 metrics:
1. Ring Quality - 5/5
- I purchased a Platinum Cross Over Trellis Pave Diamond Engagement Ring 0.58 crt D VVS1 EX EX. I opted for an overall top tier quality of a ring as opposed to a higher ct but sacrificing the quality of the setting as well as the other C's. The ring looks BEAUTIFUL on my fiance's finger. She gets a lot of compliments on it and it shines ever so brightly. I am 100% satisfied with the ring I purchased as I also had a lot of help from the online diamond expert who clearly knows what they're doing.
The packaging was elegant and it came with all the paperwork as well as certifications around Quality testing.
2. Online experience/Ease of Transaction - 5/5
- The website is easy to navigate, the collection is massive, the drill down options were specific, and the cross-referencing is efficient. A big plus as well is the real time chat available with a diamond expert. It made me feel like I was literally sitting in a brick/mortar Diamond Shop picking out the biggest purchase of my life. The tracking of my order was also seamless, partnering with Fedex is also a big plus as they are a reputable shipping company globally.
3. Customer Engagement - 5/5
- What I loved most about the customer engagement is the decisiveness. The James Allen customer representatives were decisive about their recommendations. They provided all the information that helped them make a decision, so all I had to do was trust their judgement. Not once did I hear the words "It depends on what you want", which I honestly find refreshing. I've also had to return the ring back because I got the sizing wrong, but that also proved to be a painless transaction as James Allen was on top of everything every step of the way.
Overall, James Allen has been a big factor in helping me deliver the best engagement/proposal experience of me and my fiance's lives. We'll definitely be purchasing our wedding bands from them as well.
Read all 5921 Vouches and 6874 reviews on iVouch.com »