How Does This 2 Carat Look? Good Choice? Video Included!!

Lizzy604

I don't see any particular problems. 

They quote a shipping time of 5-10 days, which may mean that it's currently out of the country.  That's ok but you won't be able to show up at their office tomorrow and look at it.  Schedule an appointment. 

That said, are you just generically worried because it's a lot of money for a pebble or is there something specific that's concerning you?

Hi again! They have said it is in India and they will most likely be able to get it in this week. I am just generally nervous because I am a worrier. Lol. I see it has faint fluorescence but I do not think that will affect it too much. I hope it appears white and clean to the naked eye. What do you think? Is it a bad sign that it is coming from India?

No, India isn't a problem.  I mentioned it only because you said you were going to see it this week.  If they're local to you, that's fine but if you're planning a special trip of any significant distance to see it I might wait until it actually arrives.  A customs delay would be very irritating. 

Faint UV has no visible effect.

These things happen - one possible reason is that the wholesaler/manufacturer may well have two prices; one for a straight sale, and one for a possible sale-or-return (India imposes non refundable re-import custom duties on cut diamonds, and if they expect a possible return they will price it in; interestingly, the duties are about 5%). This said, the seller could have told you in advance.