Gorgeous .88Pt Marquise For Sale

NancyF

I have a stunning Marquise fireball .88pt  that is a si1,si2,g,h in color. My ex fiance and I purchsed 20 years ago. I was so picky the sales guy ordered loose diamonds into the store and I finally found one after a few visits. The retail was $8,750 and we had it finaced. I am no longer engaged and need to sell. I know this diamond was meant for someone speacial. It has a very rare firey sparkle I personally have never seen on anywhere else and I love looking at diamonds on other people . At night this diamond is very dazzling. This diamond does not have a G.I.A. certificate.  I am looking for a buyer that is interested in paying close to the retail perice. If you are interested and would like to view the diamond at a Jeweler please email me. I am located in Texas. You can email me at-gtnancy1@excite.com Thank you.

post-134659-0-41611500-1417481054_thumb.jpg

Edited by NancyF
  • Like 1

I am positive that you can not buy a diamond like this one for $53 dollars and some shipping for diamond buyers and $3,000 for retail? What does it look like in person and when wearing it? Are you sure it's not lab crated and can be tested as a real diamond? I know diamonds can be made in a lab now days and they test as real diamonds. I can assure you that I have shopped at many fine jewelers and you will not come across a hand picked loose stone of this beauty for $3000! If you are familar with how real diamonds are made from volcanic activity it takes the right elements to make a diamond perfect. Every buyer is looking for something specific. Depending on where the diamond was created the there may be more of one thing than the other to make it magical. Again this is a really beautiful diamond and I hope someone looking for a diamond like this will find it for their truelove. Thanks for the comment and best wishes.

Well in all fairness you have not seen my diamond in person and like I said I have not seen a diamond that was this firey in person. I did choose it from loose diamonds the sales person insisted on me looking at since I did not find anything in the store I liked. If your not interested in people buying diamonds they like looking at let me know and I will remove the post!

Another thing to know is the fact that all diamonds no matter what grade are cut and polished by different people. If they do not have the passion for cutting and polishing  the diamonds the diamond will not turn out with that firey sparkle. I have seen many VVS diamonds that just do not have that firey sparkle.