Advice On Black Diamonds

georgeann2012

Umm.  I'm not sure what you're asking.  You do realize that moissanite is not the same as diamond, right? 

I"ve no clue what AAA means in terms of grading black moissanite.  I've never heard of a grading scale used for that stuff so you might what to ask your seller what they're talking about if it's important to you. 

I'm also not at all sure I understand what you want - and I am totally sure I don't understand what you bought.

Gem-quality moissanite sells for ~$250/visual carat; black moissanite is a fraction of that (at most $5/carat for a 6 carat stone on eBay).

"White" (whatever that means) rough diamonds sell at prices that go from several tens of thousands per carat to a few tens, depending on size, colour, inclusions, shape etc, What are yours? No way of telling without a lot more information, but given the rest of the ring, I doubt they are high quality.

I suspect 0.925 means sterling silver - but I may be wrong. If I'm right, sterling silver is about $0.50/gram, though a fair price for an elaborate setting may be many times the metal cost. Again, no way of even guessing without seeing the item.

Whether it was "worth the buy" depends a lot on the details of what you bought, how much you paid for it and whether the intended recipient likes it.

Well, an item just expired on ebay with that title and that failed to get a single bid at C$0.99 (plus C$30 shipping and handling).  

I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of the description.  I STILL don't know what they're talking about. :

Step into the blooming world lost yourself in the enchanted world of glittering varieties . Our expert designers create the jewelry that are beyond Imagination .We believe in giving quality product at the best rate in world so every person can approach it & make them Dreams to Wear a jewelery.

NOTE : THIS IS UNCUT ROUGH DIAMOND RING SO IT NOT SPARK AS POLISHED DIAMOND & WHILE SHIPPING WE CHECK OUR ITEM TWICE & SHIP IT BUT IT MIGHT IN TRANSIT DIAMOND REMOVE OR DAMAGE RING IN TRANSIT PLEASE TAKE IT WITH POSITIVITY & FRIENDLY AS A HUMAN BEING.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/6-46-ct-AAA-BLACK-MOISSANITE-WHITE-NATURAL-REAL-ROUGH-DIAMOND-925-BRIDAL-RING-/191296968793?pt=Gemstone_Rings&hash=item2c8a301859

Edited by denverappraiser