Lost, Found And Reset Diamond/ Thanks Good Old Gold!!

diamondlostsad

Hi All, I posted here some months back after losing my engagement ring, going through insurance process, getting paid, searching for a new princess cut diamond, finding my ring (in lining of pocketbook having fallen off after losing 35 pounds) and finally resetting my diamond in a new setting after the ordeal! I was on verge of buying a diamond from Good Old Gold before I found my ring. They were awesome and have a beautiful store!! I can see why they are so highly rated here. Jon's son David helped me while I was looking and could not have been more kind and patient ! He never was bothered by my many many questions. They really work with in your budget and have a large and spectacular inventory of diamonds. So much fun to look through the aset machine to compare. After I found my diamond and returned the insurance money I decided to treat myself and reset my stone. Lynda helped me to try on lots of settings and was extremely patient, helpful and kind as I changed my mind between various beautiful settings until I made my final choice. I always felt very comfortable in the store. Even when I found my diamond they were happy! You cannot go wrong there! I went to a couple brick and mortar stores and there is no comparison in the quality and huge selection!

I just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for all the information and great advice which enables us to be educated consumers in a intimidating market in which it is easy to be taken advantage of ! What a great resource !

I've attached same pics of my old diamond in my new ring from GOG!

post-134054-0-52205100-1403029391_thumb.jpg

post-134054-0-00079700-1403029415_thumb.jpg

post-134054-0-82681100-1403029509_thumb.jpg