Selling: Gia Certified 1.04 Vs1, E Color, Triple Ex Round Brilliant Diamond

JC38

Hi all, up for sale is a GIA certified VS1 1.04 E color round brilliant diamond. I originally purchased this diamond for jewelry purposes, but eventually went with a different stone.

Pictures of the stone and/or GIA certificate can be provided upon request. Feel free to send me a message on DiamondReview for my contact info if you are interested.

I'm located in NYC, but can also offer overnight shipping. Thanks for looking!

The specs are as follows:

Shape: Round Brilliant

Measurements: 6.57 - 6.60 x 3.95mm

Carat: 1.04 ct

Color: E

Clarity: VS1

Cut: Excellent

Finish:

Polish: Excellent

Symmetry: Excellent

Fluorescence: None

Asking Price: $11,000

• Like 1

Hey Davide, thanks for the advice. Although I'm not sure what kind of price compensates for my status as a private seller, the price I chose was not arbitrary. Stones with similar specifications go for north of $12k on sites such as BlueNile and James Allen. I also consulted a diamond dealer who noted that the price I set was roughly 12-13% off Rapaport. As such, I feel that my asking price is well justified.

Also, I failed to note in my original post that the girdle is "thin - medium." I noticed in the diamond finder that this increases the market value by a bit.

Edited by JC38