Fs: Tiffany Legacy Engagement Ring 1.12 Purchased April 27, 2010 Vs1 I Color

agsstructures

Up for sale is a beautiful Tiffany Legacy Engagement Ring. It was purchased directly from Tiffanys in Red Bank, NJ on April 27, 2010. I have the original sales receipt from the store.

The details of the ring are as follows:

Shape: Cushion

Cut: Modified Brilliant

Measurements: 5.91 x 5.72 x 3.83mm

Carat Weight: 1.12

Color Grade: I

Fluorescence: Faint

Precision of cut: Excellent

Polish: Very Good

Symmetry: Very Good

Clarity Grade: VS1

Comes with everything the ring originally came with from the store including the outer blue box, ring box, ribbon and even the Tiffanys bag. I have all the paperwork the ring originally came with including the receipt, warranty papers, information card from Tiffanys with all the details regarding the ring and even the appraisal from Tiffanys.

The ring is a size 6 but I believe we had it sized to a 5.75 but not 100% sure. I can also have the ring polished to new condition if the new buyer desires.

Price is $11,000 and this is FIRM. The price of the ring has gone up since I purchased it two years ago. I live in Central, NJ so can meet in person at the Tiffanys store in Red Bank or at any public place to discuss the details. The ring is basically in new condition and is thousands less than what this would cost in the store. I am the original purchaser of the ring and obviously the engagement did not work out so that is the reason I am selling it.

This is my first post of the forums however I am a member of the famous auction size and have 450+ positive feedback since 2011.

For any questions please email me at agsstructures at aol dot com.

Thanks very much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...