New Tiffany & Co. Ideal Diamond Engagement Ring

uncledave5685

For sale is a brand new Tiffany & Co. 1/2ct diamond engagement ring. The diamond has VVS1 clarity, I color, & Ideal Cut(Excellent Cut, Excellent Polish, Very Good Symmetry). The diamond is set secure in a 4-prong solid platinum setting. The inside band is marked "Tiffany & Co. PT950" & "28583249 .50 CT". The ring will come with original inner and outer box(see photos), as well as Tiffany & Co. diamond certification(see photos). This diamond ring retails for near double my asking price. This has only been tried on a couple times after it was sized. The ring is a current size 4, though can be easily re-sized by Tiffany & Co., or by your trusted local jeweler. If you are looking for a large diamond, high-end designer brand, & all the certifications & boxes then this is the ring for you. My loss is your gain, you are getting a brand new high-end diamond ring by the most famous jewelery designer for nearly half off the retail price. Please see the photos below. The diamond looks much better in person(hard to photograph). The diamond is completely eye clean & looks perfect under 10x magnification. It is very white and full of fire, light dances off the diamond. My price of $2,500 is firm. Look forward hearing from you!

EMAIL ME AT DIAMONDJIM12 @ GMAIL.COM

post-110929-0-01637100-1342983520_thumb.jpg

post-110929-0-26249200-1342983538_thumb.jpg

post-110929-0-77645700-1342983561_thumb.jpg

post-110929-0-77867100-1342983809_thumb.jpg

Edited by uncledave5685
  • Like 1

A tip on photographing diamonds (and jewellery in general): don't use flash, but try to get them in a lot of natural light, and use a neutral light grey background. I know you want to show the blue box, but that can be done by itself or in a group shot like your last one.

If you can't get the light because of time or the weather just won't cooperate, then put a thin piece of white paper (normal printing paper will work fine) in front of the flash lens.

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1