Princess Cut Diamond - Good Stone?

bayouadrnk

I know that you have to see it, measurements are varied with each stone. But in a general sense, I have found a stone with the following vitals. Is there anything that stands out as bad/negative about this stone?

• Carat weight: 1.43ct
  • Shape: Princess
  • Color: H
  • Clarity: SI1
  • Depth: 70.2%
  • Table: 73%
  • Girdle thickness: Medium
  • Culet: None
  • Polish: Very Good
  • Symmetry: Very Good
  • Fluorescence: None
  • Measurements: 6.30x6.26x4.39mm
  • Treatment: This diamond is natural and not clarity enhanced

And if there are any sellers out there looking at this, what would a generic/guess price on this stone be?

Thanks everybody. I think I am finally at the point of pulling the trigger. I want to make sure its not a bad decision (as much as you can).

What's the source of the grading info provided?

Have you seen it? Do YOU love it?

You can fairly easilly look up offers for comparable stones on the 'diamond finder' at the top of the page. Even if you have no intention of ever doing business with these folks it's a free, annonymous and handy way to get a benchmark for pricing.

There is nothing that stands out as either negative or positive, but the questions that Neil is asking are at least as important as anything you have written... particularly with SI clarity and a non-round cut (where therefore you have next to no information on cut quality).