Wanted: Tiffany Velvet Ring Box And Blue Presentation Box W/ Ribbon

kidsampson

Nearly two months ago I purchased what I consider the ideal ring for my soon-to-be-fiance. It is a Tiffany & Co. ring she had tried on in store that was more than double my budget. After months of looking, I finally found the ring through a used jeweler for more than $4,000 less. I then sent the ring to Tiffany & Co. headquarters to have it cleaned, evaluated, and resized -- with a special plea to return it in a blue box rather than the small pouch it was mailed in.

After nearly a month of waiting, the ring is back in hand with an official valuation, in pristine shape, and ready to present, only I still don't have a box and find it impossible to find one for sale online!

Does anyone have these items in good condition to sell? As everyone does, I want to make this perfect and I do feel as though the presentation is an important part of that. If so, please message me. I'm willing to pay for worldwide shipping and am located in the US.

Thanks!