Bought Her Ring At Uniondiamond.com

I was very hesitant to buy this ring, it's obviously a major purchase. I posted on here (http://www.diamondreview.com/forum/topic/7919-looking-for-a-princess-or-emerald-cut/) and got great advice.

I did lots of searching and found a 1.01 princess cut, VS2, H colour on uniondiamond.com. With the diamond, setting, shipping and taxes it all came to $4000. The diamond was EGL certified which is why it was cheaper, but I have the ring and it looks great (although I think calling it a VS2 is a stretch). But all in all, it was a great value and I know she will love it.

I had an excellent buying experience thanks to Todd. They wanted to confirm my identity before processing the sale, which actually made me feel better about the whole thing. I placed my order on Sunday and I had the ring on Wednesday.

Great site - I'm really happy.

• Like 1

Victor - congratulations on the purchase! If you can find the time to post photos, it would be great.

Do bear in mind that EGL graded stones are not "cheaper" in any sense. They are not graded to the same standards, and if anything chances are you paid slightly more than you would have had the same stone been graded by GIA or AGSL.

In any case, what matters is that you have a diamond that you like and that she will love.