Got Diamond Questions?
Our community of diamond experts are here to provide answers
Sign in to follow this  
LaurieH

Halloween Fun, Part Ii

Here's where it get's fun!

So what are you (or your kids) going to be for halloween? It's my fave holiday, but I'm never creative enough to think of a good costume in time to put it together. But I love heraing about them, and seeing them. If you have a good one, share, or share pics and stories from previous years.

Methinks this will be a fun thread... ;) c'mon and play along!

oh...and in the spirit of things, I'm including a picture of my bf dressed up (on a dare!) at his office dress-up day from last year ;) (don't tell him. he'll kill me!)

post-120395-015156200 1286853026_thumb.jpg

Diamonds Graduate, Pearls Graduate, AJP GIA

i still haven't figured out my costume, but I'll be helping my best friend with her costume: she's going as Facebook. she's going to wear blue and have status messages all over her. and i'[m going to keep a post-it pad on me and write notes and put them on her as "writing on her wall" i jokingly told her i should give her a little bag of stupid whatnots and ask people if they wanted to pay $1 to send them to a friend! lol

i'll let ya know how it works out!

So what did everyone dress up as? or your kids? share pictures if they're really good costumes--or really funny! :) Always a good time :)

I went as Hagred from Harry Potter.

THat's AWESOME! The halloween party I went to, someone dressed up as "Mad Eye" and had the crazy eyepiece thing. He wasn't wearing it over his eye (I'd bet it was an uncomfortable hunk of plastic!) but it was very cool just the same!

My guy and I dressed as a grim reaper and Renaissance queen, respectively. Maybe next year, we'll do it the other way 'round and give folks a laugh ;)