Welcome To Beyond The Bling

hermann

Welcome to Beyond The Bling, an area to discuss anything beyond diamonds or jewelry.

This is pretty much a free-for-all. Discuss anything, but please follow these rules:

1. Don't initiate discussions about highly-charged topics. This mostly means politics and religion.

2. Don't go into in-depth discussions about diamonds or jewelry here. Use the other forums for that.

3. Keep it fairly clean. PG-13 or cleaner.

4. The site's Terms of Service and the forum's Forum Rules always apply.

5. Be Nice.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
1 hour ago, Shelly C said:

Hey I am planning to start my Jewelry online store. I have plenty of designs with me. Shall I opt for Jewelry Photographs or 

Jewelry rendering services there is company called [potential spam link removed] They claim that 3D Jewelry animations are best than photographs. What is your opinion?

May I suggest that you repost your question in your own thread/topic, rather than just after a pinned thread where the moderator clearly says in the opening post:

On 9/7/2010 at 10:31 AM, hermann said:

2. Don't go into in-depth discussions about diamonds or jewelry here. Use the other forums for that.

It's really easy to start your own topic. Honest. Just go to any forum (for example, this one: https://www.diamondreview.com/forum/forum/18-community/)

image.png.c595ccc104c9a35c7b9c07c2143aa8a5.pngand click on that big green button that says "Start new topic".

I'll wait 24 hours before flagging your post for moderation/deletion. Good luck with your new business!

• 9 months later...