I Scamedthe Scammer!!!!!!!!!

ROMFEA

HELLO EVERYBODY

I AM A GEMSTONE DEALER I USED TO PURHASE RAW TANZANITE AND POLISH IT..AS EVERY DIAMOND DEALER WHO RESPECTS HIS OWN SELF I TRIED TO MOVE UP TO ROUGH DIAMONDS...INITIALLY I CONTACTED THOSE AFRICANS WHO WANT ONLY TO CHEAT MONEY..EVERYONE WAS ASKING FOR MONEY MONEY AND MONEY EXEPT FROM ONE...THIS GUY PROMISED TO SEND MEE A GOOD PART OF HIS PARCEL AND THEN I SHOULD FLY TO AFRICA..WE BOTH AGREED AND SO HE SEND MEE A VERY LITLLE PIECE 50 POINTS J COLOR VS2 CLARITY..AS A SAMPLE OF HIS"""TOP QUALITY""PARCEL NONE OF MY BUYERS WERE SATISFIED AND SO I REQUESTED ANOTHER BIGGER PIECE OF ROUGH...HE AGREED BUT HE WANTED1700USD AS PAYMENT TO GOVERNMENTAL FEES...AS YOU CAN SEE THE GAME WAS OVER THERE.I KEPTTHAT SIMPLE STONE....THAT SIMPLE STONE WAS RECENTLY POLISHED IN TEL AVIV AND CAME UP A BEAUTIFUL SHINY 0.30 CTS RADIANT CUT DIAMOND THAT WAS SOLDFOR 200USD SO IN CONCLUSION I SCAMMED THE SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!