How Can I Buy A Diamond Ring Without Getting Ripped Off???

meghen

Hello everyone,

I want to know how I can buy a diamond ring and know that it is worth what I pay for it! How can I be sure that what I get is worth the money I pay and not get burned? Is there anyhing I need to look for that may cause me to get something cheap?

Hello everyone,

I want to know how I can buy a diamond ring and know that it is worth what I pay for it! How can I be sure that what I get is worth the money I pay and not get burned? Is there anyhing I need to look for that may cause me to get something cheap?

Hi there- Seems like the only 'cheap' diamond is a used diamond- estate sale, broken engagement, someone selling off an heirloom? Otherwise you are paying retail, but online retail is a whole lot less than mall/ jewelry store retail in my opinion. Use the diamond search on this site, you'll see the same diamond offered by 3-5 dealers at slightly different prices, capitalism at it's best. Some dealers have a diamond in stock so they're the only one's offering that particular stone, but you can still compare it to similar diamonds on the market and see if it looks like a fair deal.

Good luck!