Need A Engagement Ring Setting Now That I Have A Diamond

cathyb

I need a setting now that I have a stone. I am interested in a 3 stone ring or solitaire ring setting. Whiteflash who I got my stone through does not sell the 3 stone with pears on the side. I have a 2.20 stone. Is there a site that sells quality settings? I am also interested in various solitaire settings! Thanks!

WF's line of solitaires is pretty good (to my eyes, at least), and they can make custom settings. DBL certainly can custom-make pretty much anything you want (and so I guess can Excel and DBoF). If you are looking for inspiration, take a look at the Stuller catalogue where there's a lot of variety to at least narrow it down to a few ideas, then hunt for those specific designs (Stuller is reasonable quality but it's "standard fare")

WF's line of solitaires is pretty good (to my eyes, at least), and they can make custom settings. DBL certainly can custom-make pretty much anything you want (and so I guess can Excel and DBoF). If you are looking for inspiration, take a look at the Stuller catalogue where there's a lot of variety to at least narrow it down to a few ideas, then hunt for those specific designs (Stuller is reasonable quality but it's "standard fare")

Here is a setting I especially love because it is a thin thin band. I looked on Stuller but I am not sure I found anything similar. If anyone can do this setting I would love to know!

post-117362-1237525731.jpg

Here is a setting I especially love because it is a thin thin band. I looked on Stuller but I am not sure I found anything similar. If anyone can do this setting I would love to know!

Where did you find this one? i am looking for something very similar.

I love pears as side diamonds!

Here's a ring we did using modified pear shapes as sides...

r1774a.jpg

These are shield shaped diamonds- they look just like a pear shape with the top flattened.

We can also make the ring that Cathyb attached.

Although Stuller has a great selection, if you really want the finest quality, it needs to be custom made.

Although this is not a direct offer to sell- we'd be more than happy to offer our custom made ring facilities to any reader.