Looking For An Engagement Ring

kahoots

hello,

I am new to this since this is my first engagement ring. I was wondering if anyone can help me find this type of ring for my girlfriend. Tiffany is selling this way too pricey but i know my gf loves it.

Link

I would like it to be around 1.5 carats to 2 carats. Of course i want the other Cs to be good as well.

thanks

Welcome kahoots!

Can you help us a little - your question is leaving far too much open. For example:

Are you looking for the setting, the centre stone or both?

What budget are you looking to allocate - "less than $32k" (lowest price for Tiffany's 2ct ring) leaves a pretty wide range...

How important is it that the setting is identical to Tiffany's example?

Would you consider sourcing the diamond and the ring from two suppliers?

What else is important to you apart from the size of the centre stone? (I mean, using Tiffany's grade range of IF-SI1 and D-I, prices for a 1.5 ct diamond go between $6500 and over $50k...)

This setting can be replicated and is a custom creation.

Insofar as the center diamond is concerned, you can browse the diamond database inventory listed on this website to get an idea of pricing.

I would advise that you work with one vendor as this specific setting must be manufactured to the exact measurements and specs of the diamond you choose.

Good Luck.

hello,

I am new to this since this is my first engagement ring. I was wondering if anyone can help me find this type of ring for my girlfriend. Tiffany is selling this way too pricey but i know my gf loves it.

Link

I would like it to be around 1.5 carats to 2 carats. Of course i want the other Cs to be good as well.

thanks

I would buy your diamond first. Once you have the stone you can have any established jeweler re create the piece to fit your stone. You should be able to send the jeweler a picture and they should be able to send you back a 3D image of it before the go to mold. They can also create a wax mold for you if you really wanted to get a look at it before they poor the metal. Send the design to a coupe jewelers and see what they want to replicate it.

• 3 months later...
hello,

Link

thanks

I would buy your diamond first. Once you have the stone you can have any established jeweler re create the piece to fit your stone. You should be able to send the jeweler a picture and they should be able to send you back a 3D image of it before the go to mold. They can also create a wax mold for you if you really wanted to get a look at it before they poor the metal. Send the design to a coupe jewelers and see what they want to replicate it.

Have you found what you are looking for? I have a Tiffany's engagement ring for sale. Email me if you are still looking.