New Anniversary Ring

paws

I picked up my new anniversary ring from Littman's Jewelers. It's a 1 carat;10k; J color;I2 clarity for $399. It's great for the price and sparkles nicely. If you don't have a lot to spend this is a good deal. You can order it online. I have the round because that cut offers more brillance. You can also get it in princess cut. We were willing to pay the $799 sale price until the jeweler told us it would be on sale again. Super deal!

Paws

I picked up my new anniversary ring from Littman's Jewelers. It's a 1 carat;10k; J color;I2 clarity for $399. It's great for the price and sparkles nicely. If you don't have a lot to spend this is a good deal. You can order it online. I have the round because that cut offers more brillance. You can also get it in princess cut. We were willing to pay the $799 sale price until the jeweler told us it would be on sale again. Super deal!

Paws

Sounds like a good price, pictures please :-)

Hi Buttons,

I'm sorry to say I"m a little computer illiterate. I don't know how to post pictures. They have them on their website , but they don't do it justice. I just got another one today. I'm stacking the two together. I was going to get the princess cut, but they were sold out. They are really worth the price. I've got 2 carats now for only $798.00 plus tax. They'd be a great anniversary present, also. Thanks for the interest. :rolleyes: Sale ends tomorrow. The princess cut is gone online and in the stores.

Paws

Edited by paws