Fidelity Diamonds In Nj...experiences? Where To Go In Nyc?

billyb75

Hello,

I am starting to look for an enagagement ring for my gf, targeting to buy and propose early next year. Very glad I found this site! I work in NYC and live in northern NJ.

My girl has specific tastes (Wants an asscher cut with a relatively thin white gold or platinum band) and I'd like to browse with her a bit before making a choice and plunking down my hard-earned cash.

For years I have heard radio ads for Fidelity Diamond in Paramus, NJ, not far from where I live. The ads, as they should, feature glowing testimonials, but I'm looking for the straight dope. Has anyone out there had experiences with Fidelity? Please share good, bad or indifferent...

Also would like suggestions on any NYC area dealers who would welcome us browsing without pressure, patronizing talk, etc. I have experienced that while browsing in some of the 47th st. shops and do not want to subject my girlfriend to that type of experience.

Your thoughts would be appreciated!