Platinum Or White Gold?

RBarnaby

Hey fellow bloggers,

A little advice... I am shopping for the perfect engagement ring for my beautiful future wife. I've been looking into buying a White Gold Ring, however I came into contact with a gorgeous Platinum ring. I realize now that Platinum is more rare and genuine. The ring is simply amazing and dazzling. Should I pay a bit more for the Platinum ring and will my girlfriend appreciate the Platinum over white gold?

Thanks in advance any comments!

I would definitely go for the platinum...it is more durable, will last longer, and is a better metal all the way around. I think it is worth the price.

Here is a link about White Gold vs. Platinum....

http://www.emmaparkerdiamonds.com/catalog/...vs_platinum.php

Happy hunting!

Tim A.

Emma Parker & Co.

www.emmaparkerdiamonds.com

I must say, 'gorgeous', 'amazing', and 'dazzling' are all the sorts of things you're looking for and your choice to use them all in the same sentence is a good sign for the ring you've found. Almost always the reason people buy white gold is because it's cheaper and if that rules the day, so be it. There's certainly nothing wrong with being frugal but since you expect her to wear it every day for the rest of her life, I would go for the one that wows you, even if it does cost a little more.

Neil