Help With Purchase

docu

Hello All,

I've been doing some research for a few weeks, and now I'm ready to make a purchase. I'm looking for at least 1 kt Round, SI1, G, ideal cut, ex/ex (GIA) mounted on white gold four/six prong ( solitaire ). I'm in CA.

I've found several that meet these specs on sites like James Allen and Blue Nile, but I've learned it helps to ask the experts on this board for feedback. I'm hoping someone might have one they've already had a good look at and can recommend. I'd appreciate any help.

BTW, I asked and she said yes. : )

Thanks,

Pierre

Hello Pierre,

Congratulations on your engagement!

I'm not a dealer, so I can't help directly; I am sure many of the regulars here can, however. Have you taken a look at their sites?

BTW - GIA cut grade does not have an "ideal" rating. I assume you mean "excellent"? (Or AGS "ideal", mutatis mutandis?)

Best wishes.

Hi, Where in CA are you located? We're in Burbank. We are very competitive with sites like BN, etc, you can come in the store and phyiscally compare several diamonds to make sure you get the very best one, and you can get local service as well, 2 things your average online seller can't usually offer. We also give the most generous upgrade policy online as far as I know, you can get full trade in value for both your diamond and your ring when you're ready to upgrade.

There are over 40,000 diamonds online right now, check it out:

http://adylon.com/search/

If you don't see what you're looking for, please let me know. Those diamonds listed are only a small fraction of diamonds that are available.

Best of luck in your search :)

Yosef

Edited by Adylon

Hello All,

I've been doing some research for a few weeks, and now I'm ready to make a purchase. I'm looking for at least 1 kt Round, SI1, G, ideal cut, ex/ex (GIA) mounted on white gold four/six prong ( solitaire ). I'm in CA.

I've found several that meet these specs on sites like James Allen and Blue Nile, but I've learned it helps to ask the experts on this board for feedback. I'm hoping someone might have one they've already had a good look at and can recommend. I'd appreciate any help.

BTW, I asked and she said yes. : )

Thanks,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I have access to about 20 GIA certified Triple Ex 1ct G Si1's that price out $4950-5100. We can go through the specs on the certs, plug in on the HCA cut advisor to figure out the best one and also pick from the cleanest favorable GIA cert. Then figure $120 on the 14kw/g setting.

Marty

CEO/Pres

DBS Diamonds

dbsdiamonds@aol.com