Promise Ring

blasterball11

I apologize about the poor pics.... just took a quick picture.

First one on top is 14k yellow gold (can be ordered in white), 0.08ct, SI1/G, size 6 (can be sized, free), $256. This is like a semi-bezel design with a small twist in it.

Second one is is 14K white gold, has 3 diamonds, total weight = .31cts, SI2-I1 (nice eye clean) G/H, they're invisible set so they look like a heart shape of a larger size, size 6.5 (can be sized, free). This one is $379.

Last one on the bottom is 14k yellow gold (can be ordered in white), 0.10cts, SI1/G also, size 6 (can be sized, free), $275. This is is prong set, more like a traditional solitaire look to it.

All come with free shipping and a fancy box ;)

If you want to see one in better detail let me know, email is yosef@adylon.com and I'll send you better pics.

Kind Regards,

Yosef

post-112762-1215919593_thumb.jpg

post-112762-1215919601_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adylon

ps - We have a trade up policy on finished jewelry, so he can trade in that ring for full value towards another item of double the price or greater. If he decides to get an engagement ring later we'll give him full credit.

Edited by Adylon

Hey Adylon,

My brother sent you a request to see more pictures on the top and bottom rings but you never responded. Did you get his email? I think he is the lemonjd email address. Thanks.

I'm sorry I didn't get it, it must have been put in my spam box I apologize. Have him use this form at the bottom of the page:

http://www.adylon.com/content/main/contact.shtml

Or give me a call, the # is listed there as well. Thanks.