Where Can I Buy A Tiffany Setting?

kenjackson

I have found the diamond I want to buy, and now I just need to get the setting. I would like an EXACT Tiffany replica, because this is what she likes the most. Is there a place where I can purchase such a setting? I have looked around everywhere but have been unable to find it. If I bring it to a jeweller, what is the likelihood they can replicate it exactly?

TIA,

Ken

I have found the diamond I want to buy, and now I just need to get the setting. I would like an EXACT Tiffany replica, because this is what she likes the most. Is there a place where I can purchase such a setting? I have looked around everywhere but have been unable to find it. If I bring it to a jeweller, what is the likelihood they can replicate it exactly?

TIA,

Ken

Hi, we make a Tiffany replica, we have several different sizes based on the center stone dimensions so it looks correct. I don't have a picture however if you look at Tiffany's site it will be essentially be the same thing. A few other sellers here make them as well.

If you take it to a local jeweler it will be hit and miss. Some may know exactly what you want, others may try to sell you another type of solitaire instead.

Edited by Adylon