Marquise Diamond Engagement Ring For Sale 1.45ctw

Gasmyn

<script language=JavaScript> "One Ladies Marquiese Tulipset Diamond Tiffany Engagement Ring Set with an about .72 ct Solitaire Marquise cut diamond of an about H/I Color and an about SI1/SI2 clarity. Diamond is of Good Cut. Appraisal done in Virginia on October 10, 1997. "Diamond Masters of America"

Diamond Appraised as Loose Liamond!

(This appraisal was on the center diamond only- Not the wrap!!)

Center Diamond Valued at $2,116.00.

"Ladies 14 karat yellow gold ring set with One Marquise cut Diamond weighing about .69 Carat graded I/J color, I1 Clarity. Attached to ring is a 14 karat yellow gold ring guard wrap set with 2 Marquise cut Diamonds weighing about .22 carat each average grade I/J Color, I1 Clarity and 6 tapered baguette diamonds weighing about .30 carat total average grade I/J, VS Clarity." Appraisal from Florida on June 20, 2008. "Certified Gemologist-American Gem Society."

Diamond Appraised as Seen in Photos!

Entire ring valued at $3,727.50

This ring has been cleaned and polished and ready to put on that special someone's finger!

This diamond is beautiful! You cannot see any inclusions at all with your eye. It is perfectly eye clean! The color is bright white.

I honestly believe this diamond is better than what the appraisals state the color and clarity to be. I have seen other diamonds in their stores with the same color and clarity that look horrible compared to this diamond. You will have to see it to believe!

The setting is from New York. The prong setting is a tulip setting.

Very unique!! The wrap is soldered to the engagement ring.

Size: 5 1/2 (Can be changed if needed)

post-115785-1214317402_thumb.jpg

post-115785-1214317414_thumb.jpg

post-115785-1214317457_thumb.jpg

post-115785-1214317818_thumb.jpg

post-115785-1214317861_thumb.jpg