Need Help Deciding

brisy9

I'm trying to decide between a few ACA H&A from WF. I'm looking for a G or H, SI1. I've found a few, but i dont know how to distingish between them, and how to figure out if anyone is any better than another. I could use some help. Check the ones below, or look at other in the same range and let me know what you think, Thank you.

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-...mond-636621.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-...mond-737788.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-...mond-737785.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-...mond-737790.htm

Hi,

I can certianly help you find a better diamond. I am a diamond retailer in Toronto, Canada. I have several diamonds better that the ones you have posted, and my prices are better.

For Example.

1. 1.02 Carat, G Colour, Clarity SI1 and Cut and Polish are Excellent. Certifcate EGL. Price $4,850.

I have 17 similar diamonds in your range and I can certainly help you find a better deal.

If you maybe interested please contact me at my number or email below.

Best Regards,

Ameek

Ameek,

Are you serious? Do you not consider cutting to be an important element to pricing? Do you really believe that EGL grading for clarity and color is comparable to the AGS grading that's being considered? Since you seem to be interested in promoting yourself here, this is your opportunity. What have you got in your 17 similar stones that is actually comparable? A list will be fine but a scan of the actual lab report on whatever you consider to be the very best one, photos of the stone, Sarin scans, ASET or Brilliancescope results and whatever else you can provide would be better. You'll notice that those other guys provided all of this so it's not like you're being held to a higher standard. Eliminate from the list all stones graded by EGL, IGI, Gemscan or anyone else other than AGS or GIA and eliminate all stones that don't have AGS-0 or GIA-excellent cut grades since that's what we're talking about here.

By the way, welcome to diamond.info. If you want to play the game here, apply to the admin for 'verified jeweler' status and you'll get to put a link in your footer without getting your posts edited or deleted because you're spamming (which is basically what you're doing). It's free but it's only available to those who apply for it and who pass his credibility test. In the meantime, quit including your contact information or you'll quickly find yourself eliminated from the forum entirely. There is a marketing opportunity here but you'll need to work a little harder at it and you'll need to post things with a bit more substance, assuming that you can. If you really want to dive in, consider submitting your inventory to the database under 'find online jeweler'. I'm sure the admin would be happy to talk to you about how to do it and discuss the rates with you.

Welcome to the deep end of the pool.

Neil

Edited by denverappraiser

EGL is not accurate certificates. They are legHi,

Best Regards,

Ameek

Hmm. No response, just more spam posts. The above quote is part of your answer from another thread so I guess this to mean that you know EGL documents to be unreliable. Please correct me if this is wrong or you think you've been misquoted because I'm not actually sure what 'LegHi' means and the other thread has probably been deleted as the spam that it is. So you've got a stone of unknown clarity, unknown color, and unknown cutting that's cheaper. Wow. That's not exactly difficult. You post as a 'comparable' information that you apparently know to be false in the hopes that a potential buyer will rely on it and send you a bunch of money. Wow. This tells us far more about you and your business than it does about your stones.

I can certianly help you find a better diamond.

Best Regards,

Ameek

J of K Diamonds

Really? So far you've only demonstrated that you seem to be willing to lie to make a sale. How is that helpful?

Spelling mistake - LgiHi it was supposed to be Legit Certificates. Look I am not playing games. I am not going to ask for upfront money. I have a business office in Toronto and allow in store pickups for the shipment I do a COD service.

If you have any questions ask me ahead. I am legit businessman not playing games for your kind information.

Edited by jewelsofkings

I’m sorry, I certainly understand making typing mistakes but now I’m even more confused. Do you consider EGL documents to be equally reliable to those issued by AGS (which is the grading lab for all 4 of the subject stone in this discussion) or not? If so, what did you mean by ‘EGL is not accurate certificates’ and, if not, what do you mean by ‘They are legit certificates’?

I already did ask a question and you have yet to answer. I’ll ask it again.

What have you got in your 17 similar stones that is actually comparable? A list will be fine but a scan of the actual lab report on whatever you consider to be the very best one, photos of the stone, Sarin scans, ASET or Brilliancescope results, hearts and arrows images and whatever else you can provide would be better. You'll notice that those other guys provided all of this so it's not like you're being held to a higher standard. Eliminate from the list all stones graded by EGL, IGI, Gemscan or anyone else other than AGS or GIA and eliminate all stones that don't have AGS-0 or GIA-excellent cut grades since that's what we're talking about here.

Neil

The database here has literally hundreds of stones that are cheaper than the EGL/1.02/G/SI1 that you’ve offered above for $4850 and I would no more blindly accept them as comparable than I have accepted yours. The burden of proof is on YOU and the other sellers to defend your own products and simply reporting that you have one with similar sounding specs for sale that’s cheaper says nothing of value.

For example, here’s one listed for $3370. EGL-USA/1.01/G/SI1/x/x.

What’s better about yours to justify your $1,500 higher price?

Neil

Edited by denverappraiser