Help

Xan

;) I purchased a ring 3 weeks ago and have not received it yet. I found Bella through the ebay and went directly to their web site. I called them and ordered my ring and then when I didnt rec it I called. Mario said the stones were green and it would take a couple more day...that was last wed. I called on Mon he told me it should ship Tue and I still havent rec it and they dont return my calls. I have called since Tues and ph is forwrd to vm. Can anyone help me with a physical address or another number 877-270-3223 is all I have. Please help!

I have filed a complaint with BBB and internet scam. I think you are alot better off than me because yours is through ebay. They have a way to find them. I will keep you posted if I find anything. We have found a address for them and I will give that to you if you need it. Also my bank is tracking the transaction and they will find them as well. Keep me posted to what you find. Good Luck!!!

I have filed a complaint with BBB and internet scam. I think you are alot better off than me because yours is through ebay. They have a way to find them. I will keep you posted if I find anything. We have found a address for them and I will give that to you if you need it. Also my bank is tracking the transaction and they will find them as well. Keep me posted to what you find. Good Luck!!!

i am having problem with this company along with a handfull of others. I have gathered some information about this company since they have my $1000 and I have no ring. goto my website

http://home.comcast.net/~element4sale/

my email address is ctgrady@hotmail.com