Excel Diamonds Are The Best

cradamson123

Just wanted to let everyone know of my experience with Excel Diamonds in November '07. After searching many sites and talking to a handful of brokers I chose to buy from Excel diamonds. I was extremely nervous about buying off the internet and contacted Barry by phone to ask a ton of questions. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions and returned my phone calls promptly. I chose three diamonds for a detailed examination which they tested for free, sent me the reports on each with photos and their opinion of all three. I bought a GIA graded 1.33c, G, VS1, Excellent cut, excellent polish, and very good symmetry. After a few days of anxiousness waiting for the diamond it came and I was blown away. The diamond far exceeded my expectations and I couldn't believe how big and beautiful it was. My fiancee said yes and she absolutely loves it. In closing I would like to thank the team at Excel and all of their hard work. I would have no hesitation buying from them again and probably will do so in the future. This company is totally legit, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Go with Excel and you will be more than happy you did.

Barry, sorry it took me so long to post this!

Cradamson123