Help Please!

Melanie123

Ok folks, my boyfriend has been shopping for an engagement ring, this is what we are looking for 1.5-2.0c, SI1-SI2, no less than I color (princess cut) our budget is not exceeding $12000.00, now I came accross this one on Blueniles, price is within our range. Only thing is that I am not excited about shopping online, do you folks think they people at diamond district will work to match this price...do you think its even worth trying. If, so is that a fair enough price range for a this diamond or could get a better deal at diamond district you think?

Thanks Much!

Your Ring

Usually ships in: 3 business daysRemove ItemDM03500700_PR_175_100.jpg

item_purplebullet.gifView Your Diamond:

Good cut, H color, SI1 clarity

Princess 1.84-Carat Diamond

Stock #: LD00953002 Price:$9,938.00Your Setting:

GIA15149855.jpeg

Prong-Set Diamond Engagement Ring Setting in Platinum (1/3 ct. tw.)

Stock #: 4903

Size: 6

Edited by Melanie123

Ok folks, my boyfriend has been shopping for an engagement ring, this is what we are looking for 1.5-2.0c, SI1-SI2, no less than I color (princess cut) our budget is not exceeding $12000.00, now I came accross this one on Blueniles, price is within our range. Only thing is that I am not excited about shopping online, do you folks think they people at diamond district will work to match this price...do you think its even worth trying. If, so is that a fair enough price range for a this diamond or could get a better deal at diamond district you think?

Thanks Much!

Your Ring

Usually ships in: 3 business daysRemove ItemDM03500700_PR_175_100.jpg

item_purplebullet.gifView Your Diamond:

Good cut, H color, SI1 clarity

Princess 1.84-Carat Diamond

Stock #: LD00953002 Price:$9,938.00Your Setting:

GIA15149855.jpeg

Prong-Set Diamond Engagement Ring Setting in Platinum (1/3 ct. tw.)

Stock #: 4903

Size: 6

You can definitely get a better diamond for the price if you look a little harder online. :) The one you posted is out of square and may not even be eye clean. what if you could get a VVS2 for just a little more than a SI2. Would that be exciting?

This diamond may or may not be eye-clean. There is no way to tell from a one-dimensional plot. Ask the Vendor if they can eye-ball the diamond for you.

My hunch is that this diamond is not in-house with them but belongs to one of the manufacturers that they work with.

Thanks for your advice guys, I am confused and tired searching. Seriously, this is lots of work, that diamond is actually from bluenile.com thats why I asked if we will be able to find something at diamond district from a reputable vendor within our price range and of good quality or perhaps cheaper.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your advice guys, I am confused and tired searching. Seriously, this is lots of work, that diamond is actually from bluenile.com thats why I asked if we will be able to find something at diamond district from a reputable vendor within our price range and of good quality or perhaps cheaper.

Thanks again!

Where are you located? If you purchase in person in New York you will likely have to pay at least a 7-8% sales tax in person. There are some good online deals where you can actually see the stone before you purchase it with photos and light performance etc. :)

If you need help locating a good deal, feel free to contact me and I'll point you to one.

My e-mail is info@dbof.com

Edited by jan