Tiffany & Co Engagement Ring For Sale W/ Papers

OCCounselor

So, I ended out purchasing a different engagement ring and am selling this one now. It is a beautiful ring, in excellent like-new condition!

1.50 Emerald Cut Diamond (E Color, VS1 Clarity) with .44cttw Trilliants (E Color, VS1 Clarity) set in a platinum mounting. The inside of the ring is marked "Tiffany & Co", "1.50" and the diamond certification number.

THIS IS A RARE COLOR ENGAGEMENT RING, AND THE DIAMONDS LOOK FLAWLESS!

The ring will come with the original box dark blue box, light blue outer box, bag, bow, original appraisals ($27,200 early last year), and a photocopy of the Tiffany Certificate and GIA Cert (originals were lost). A new appraisal can be obtained from Tiffany & Co for a small fee.

The ring is a size 5.75 (can be sized for free I believe at Tiffany & Co), and I believe the papers/ownership can be changed into your name as well, for a small fee. Tiffany has EXCELLENT customer service, and all cleanings and polishing is free of charge.

Asking $19,000 OBO (current estimated retail is around $30,000).

Would prefer to meet you at a Tiffany's (either Beverly Hills, CA, South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA or possibly San Francisco) however we could do an escrow service!

PLEASE E-MAIL IF INTERESTED: mikebruin26@aol.com

post-114593-1202081763_thumb.jpg

post-114593-1202081775_thumb.jpg

post-114593-1202081786_thumb.jpg

post-114593-1202081797_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...