Shape:ROUND BRILLIANT

Weight:0.47ct

Color:H

Clarity:VS2

Cut:GOOD

Dimension:4.88-4.79X3.24mm

Flour:NONE

Cert Type:EGL CERTIFICATE

I'm getting these for $1550.Are the dimensions good ?....(i am a novice regarding this).Is this a good deal?

All suggestions are welcome.

Edited by pearly

As I’m sure you know, if the grading is accurate then the price is fine. The assumption of accurate grading is a big one. Other than the reputation of EGL, what do you have to support the grading?

As a curious observation, I don't recall ever seeing EGL grade a stone as having a ‘good’ cut. They always seem to either say nothing at all or use ‘premium’ or some variation of ‘ideal’. Are you sure that it’s even EGL’s work?

A bit of research into the reputation of EGL might be worthwhile. You're betting quite a bit on them.

Neil

As I’m sure you know, if the grading is accurate then the price is fine. The assumption of accurate grading is a big one. Other than the reputation of EGL, what do you have to support the grading?

As a curious observation, I don't recall ever seeing EGL grade a stone as having a ‘good’ cut. They always seem to either say nothing at all or use ‘premium’ or some variation of ‘ideal’. Are you sure that it’s even EGL’s work?

A bit of research into the reputation of EGL might be worthwhile. You're betting quite a bit on them.

Neil

Hello Neil

I saw this diamond studs at http://diamondsafe.com.

I'm not sure of the EGL reputation but I did look up to find reliablity of diamondsafe.com.It seemed to look ok but still very hesitant.

Also could you suggest reliable online dealers to shop for it.

Kindly help!

Edited by pearly