Royal Asscher Diamonds

micesu

Hello,

I found a Royal Asscher diamond that I might be interested in (waiting for the cert and pics then I'm going to look at it in person). My question is, is the price of these stones at one store going to be the same at another. There's another store I can drive that also carries the Royal Asscher line, is there any variance in the price of these stones or are the prices pretty universally the same everywhere.

Thanks!

Since there are very few branded Royal Asscher cut diamonds, it's not likely that dealers will price compete against each other. If price is a consideration, looking at branded Royal Asscher diamond does not really seem to be the way to go anyway. There are many generic nonbranded Asscher cuts for a fraction of the price that look just as good

People shop the Royal Asschers the same as any other diamond. From my experience there is competition even though there are fewer stones on the market to choose from.

Here is a nice one I just finished mounting up today for a customer that lives thousands of miles from us.

post-114043-1201748933_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bradley

People shop the Royal Asschers the same as any other diamond. From my experience there is competition even though there are fewer stones on the market to choose from.

So Bradley if it is a stone that is not in the store's possession but is in possession of the RA company, a consumer could go to another store that is an authorized dealer of the RA's and inqure about it? The stones I'm looking at are in house but the store did find a few that fit my budget guidelines but they were not in house. I know if I decide to go with a Royal Asscher I will be paying a premiumn but would like shop around first and know and see as much as I can before I make the commitment.

Probably so, if the stones are not purchased but available to call in. If a particular dealer didn`t have the one you needed in their inventory they could request something else. Although if you got a bunch of dealers calling in for the same exact stone it could complicate things.

Best thing to do is compare current inventory of in stock goods from whatever particular dealers you find. Then if needed, ask about other options that are available, and get specific quotes. Decide who you want to work with then proceed.