Anyone Heard Of Raineri Jewelers?

dompalm

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone since I stared the post!

I went with Raineri Jewelers and they were awesome! I spoke to someone who said it would take about 4 weeks to make the ring for me, but they got it done in about half the time. And, it looks even better in person than on the site! Here's a picture...

mn.jpg

And in other news, I'm now engaged to a beautiful woman named Susan! The proposal went better than I had expected... I asked her over a romantic dinner last night (Valentines Day), and she burst into tears of joy when I got on my knee.

Dom

Edited by dompalm

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone since I stared the post!

I went with Raineri Jewelers and they were awesome! I spoke to someone who said it would take about 4 weeks to make the ring for me, but they got it done in about half the time. And, it looks even better in person than on the site! Here's a picture...

mn.jpg

And in other news, I'm now engaged to a beautiful woman named Susan! The proposal went better than I had expected... I asked her over a romantic dinner last night (Valentines Day), and she burst into tears of joy when I got on my knee.

Dom

very pretty but where is the center stone. I know Raineris and they are very good. Congrats!!