Happy New Years To All!!!

DiamondMaven

Friends,

I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year with the best of health and happiness for you and yours!

Your contributions here make this forum a great place to hang out and to exchange ideas and information!

The civility of this forum from both consumers and tradespeople alike is (and should be) a model for all other diamond discussion groups in cyberspace.

Kudos to Hermann (moderator of this forum) for allowing this forum to become such a special and meaningful source of information to its many consumers and readers!

Kudos to my esteemed colleagues (John Q., Neil, Yekutiel, Moshe, Jan, Brad, Adylon, Less, David F., My Dad - Barry of course, and anyone I may have inadvertently left out) for your many contributions, insights and information which have empowered consumers to select the rings of their dreams!

I wish you all the very best that life has to offer for this New Year!

Happy Holidays.

I have to hand it to you Judah. I couldn’t have written it nor said better than you have. I would like to wish you and all your family a happy healthy prosperous new year. A special thanks to Hermann for organizing a beautiful environment should not be overlooked. Thank you.

Once again for all the participates in the forum Happy and Fruitful 2008.

Yekutiel

Diamond Consultant

www.idjewelryonline.com