Any Help Is Appreciated

GodBlesses

Hello, my name is Scott and I live in a small town in Oklahoma. Me and my girlfriend are going to get married, but we don't have the funds to get any rings. Personally, I can do without one, but I really want her to have at least a band even if it doesn't have any diamonds on it. So I am asking for anyone to help me with getting her a ring. Don't feel obligated to do this, all I am saying is if you can spare a ring that you just have laying around, then it would be greatly appreciated if you would be happy to donate one to us. Remember it doesn't have to be anything special. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to help. Thanks in advance to everyone who reads this.

• 1 month later...

I have found a site that may be of some assistance to you. They sell beautiful Genuine Arkansas Diamond Jewelry. They are able to custom make you a ring for a very small fee. As an added plus, the diamonds they use are recovered from the Crater of Diamonds State Park. Real American diamonds. I have worked with them in the past, and they are very flexable. Their passion for diamonds is awesome. Give them a try.

www.arkansasdiamondjewelry.compost-114553-1199297060_thumb.jpg