Jared Peerless

kmox

Hi,

Can you give us the specifics of size ( carat weight) color and clarity?

Sure...

From the Gemex Report:

Carat: 1.02

Color: G

Clarity: SI1

Rated "Very High" on White Light (Brilliance), Color Light (Fire), and Scintillation (Sparkle)

From the AGS Report:

Shape and Style: Round Brilliant

Cut Grade: AGS Ideal 0

Color Grade: AGS 1.5 (G)

Clarity Grade: AGS 5 (SI1)

Carat Weight: 1.020

Comments: Flourescence - Negligible, Additional clouds are not shown

I have viewed the diamond under the scope and noted the small inclusions indicated on the AGS report. I cannot see them with the naked eye.

Thanks again for the help.

Edited by kmox

Hi,

Can you give us the specifics of size ( carat weight) color and clarity?

Sure...

From the Gemex Report:

Carat: 1.02

Color: G

Clarity: SI1

Rated "Very High" on White Light (Brilliance), Color Light (Fire), and Scintillation (Sparkle)

From the AGS Report:

Shape and Style: Round Brilliant

Cut Grade: AGS Ideal 0

Color Grade: AGS 1.5 (G)

Clarity Grade: AGS 5 (SI1)

Carat Weight: 1.020

Comments: Flourescence - Negligible, Additional clouds are not shown

I have viewed the diamond under the scope and noted the small inclusions indicated on the AGS report. I cannot see them with the naked eye.

Thanks again for the help.

You didn't tell us what the price was, however in this color and clarity and cut grade you should be able to get a nice diamond for around $6000.

Sorry about not including the price. $6,700. I have looked elsewhere for diamonds, but the lifetime guarantee that Jared offers on the stone, setting, and ring only applies if you purchase it from Jareds (go figure). So, I've kinda leaned towards buying it all from them.

Like I mentioned, it's a beautiful stone. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being taken to the cleaners.

Sorry about not including the price. $6,700. I have looked elsewhere for diamonds, but the lifetime guarantee that Jared offers on the stone, setting, and ring only applies if you purchase it from Jareds (go figure). So, I've kinda leaned towards buying it all from them.

Like I mentioned, it's a beautiful stone. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being taken to the cleaners.

So if the $6700 also includes the platinum setting your good to go.

I'm not sure what their lifetime guarantee covers. Insurance usually covers loss or theft. Depending on where you live it can be as low as 1.35% of the value of the ring per year. Make sure you get a good upgrade policy where you don't have to double the purchase price. :) Good Luck

So if the $6700 also includes the platinum setting your good to go.

I'm not sure what their lifetime guarantee covers. Insurance usually covers loss or theft. Depending on where you live it can be as low as 1.35% of the value of the ring per year. Make sure you get a good upgrade policy where you don't have to double the purchase price. :) Good Luck

The price is with a white gold setting. The Boss does not like Platnum (she says it scratches over time and looks terrible). The guarantee covers nicks, chips, scratches, etc., and missing stones (including the diamond). Loss or theft is not covered, but will be via my home owners insurance. The upgrade policy requires you purchase a stone at least $500 more than the original.

Thanks everyone for all the help!

Congrats on the diamond - if you like your AGS0 princess spread the word! :lol: Princess cuts with that report are not common in the mainstream.

JohnQ,

Thanks! I do like the diamond and it sounds like I'm getting an okay value. The diamond is not a Princess cut though, it's a Round Brilliant.

JohnQ,

Thanks! I do like the diamond and it sounds like I'm getting an okay value. The diamond is not a Princess cut though, it's a Round Brilliant.

Woops. I've been hearing their "Peerless Princess" marketing so that shape vaulted into my mind... Correct that to "Congrats on the Peerless for YOUR princess." :lol:

Edited by JohnQuixote

JohnQ,

Woops. I've been hearing their "Peerless Princess" marketing so that shape vaulted into my mind... Correct that to "Congrats on the Peerless for YOUR princess." :lol:

LOL...Thanks!