Trying To Find This Ring...

Nairnp

Hello! ;)

Been looking for a ring for a while now, managed to decide on the style, mostly from comments I have picked up from the Mrs.

This is the style ring I am looking for

ccuz3.jpg

http://www.jewellerywebshop.co.uk/product172.htm

Im looking for it in Platinum

Anyone have and experience with this retailer? as I am a bit dubious about sending money to a company I have never heard of, via bank transfer (I work for a bank myself - so am naturally weary about such things)

any help would be great - especially if you know of other online sites that sell this style

Thanks

Phil

p.s - im in the UK if that helps any

Hi Nairnp,

I saw certain things on the site you linked to that would give me pause as well.

For example- the site has no actual photos, it calls diamonds "certified" in a misleading manner and claiming they can beat any price by 10%

All these raise red flags for me too.

The style, as Neil said, is not uncommon, and fairly easy for a competent shop to make.

I suggest you focus on your center diamond first.

Any idea of the size you'd like?

Hi Nairnp,

I saw certain things on the site you linked to that would give me pause as well.

For example- the site has no actual photos, it calls diamonds "certified" in a misleading manner and claiming they can beat any price by 10%

All these raise red flags for me too.

The style, as Neil said, is not uncommon, and fairly easy for a competent shop to make.

I suggest you focus on your center diamond first.

Any idea of the size you'd like?

Prob looking for 0.5 - 0.7 depending on price, buying our first house together soon, so not got as much cash as I would like for the ring, seen the same style in a shop in UK (Beaverbrooks) 0.35 for £1750... prices seem ALOT lower than that online - looking £1.2k - £2k

If i could get it at the lower end would be great - as need as much spare for the house.....

And it is the Pear shaped diamond I need as its her fave shape.

Thanks for the help guys!

EDIT: seen this site www.diamondgeezer.com - looked at it before - what are chances they will be able to make that style of ring? sorry if I seem to be asking simple question, but have no past experience with rings...

Edited by Nairnp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nairnp I was going to say you must be from the U.K. Had another fellow that was who showed me the geezer site.

That style ring you posted is something that can be made. For example that whole ring in platium complete with a .61ct-.65ct. VS2 H pear shape GIA lab report would be $2500. US.

Brad

Hi Nairnp I was going to say you must be from the U.K. Had another fellow that was who showed me the geezer site.

That style ring you posted is something that can be made. For example that whole ring in platium complete with a .61ct-.65ct. VS2 H pear shape GIA lab report would be $2500. US.

Brad

Let's not forget; "one man's 'geezer' site, is another man's treasure"! :P

Regards,