Which Is Best?

pamiewamie

‘Best’ is a tricky word that depends on your criteria. I wouldn’t rely on the grading of any of those labs but if your objective is to end up with the least expensive stone that at least SOMEBODY has called flawless, EGL-International will generally be the least expensive from that group.

Neil

‘Best’ is a tricky word that depends on your criteria. I wouldn’t rely on the grading of any of those labs but if your objective is to end up with the least expensive stone that at least SOMEBODY has called flawless, EGL-International will generally be the least expensive from that group.

Neil

I guess what i am actually wanting to know is...Which would be the most accurate. I know people have different opinions and i guess that would distinguish what GRADE was put on a diamond. I just wondered if there was one that you could trust to be TRUE.

Kinda like with animals...you can pretty much trust AKC and the CKC can pretty much say any dog is registered... lol.