Places To Buy In Nyc Besides Exceldiamonds.com?

need-a-diamond

I am looking for advice on where in NYC I can find GIA or AGS loose diamonds in-stock at good prices. I am looking for a 1.1-1.5, D-E, FL-VVS2, ideal cut round.

After being told a month ago by both Excel Diamonds and James Allen that the end of June would be a good time for an appointment, I bought plane tickets and a hotel room. Now I find out the remodelling at James Allen's offices isn't finished yet; It is running a few weeks behind. (They did however offer to send to an appraiser in NY) I still haven't gotten a reply at all about an appointment time from Excel Diamonds since I emailed them Friday.

So it looks like I will be in New York tomorrow with no chance to see any of the diamonds I found online and had hoped to see in person and compare.

If anybody has any advice of where else to go (or not go) in New York, please let me know. This late in the game, I am probably going to be stuck looking at whatever stores have in their stock.

If all else fails, I guess I can just take a tour of New York.

Thanks.

Good morning, Need;

Checked our e-mails for Friday 6/22 and don't see a request for an appointment for tomorrow as you describe.

Re-send or give us a call.

Good morning, Need;

Checked our e-mails for Friday 6/22 and don't see a request for an appointment for tomorrow as you describe.

Re-send or give us a call.

I forwarded to both sales@exceldiamonds.com and judah@exceldiamonds.com the reply that I sent Friday at 12:15 PM. It was originally sent as a reply to judah@exceldiamonds.com.

Thanks.