Cushion Cut "legacy" Style Diamond Ring With Pink Gold Halo And Pink Diamonds

ShepherdLover

We had some MAJOR tree damage from a windstorm last week that our insurance company isn't going to cover. So, I have been asked by my DH to "help out". In other words, open up the jewelry box and find some $$. (This is the loophole in my continual argument with my DH that diamonds are investmentsl...he believes that our "investments" should be sold if necessary.)

I just had this beauty made for me 2 months ago. I don't think it has even made it through my rotation a dozen times and is LIKE NEW. It is a size 6.

Here are the specs on the center cushion cut diamond (which has a GIA Report that will be included).

Shape: GIA 1.26ct L/SI1 Cushion Shape

Depth: 73.4%/Table Size: 58%

Measures: 6.57 x 5.72 x 4.20 mm

Polish: VG/Symmetry: G

Fluorescence: No Fluorescence

Color: L color

The center is set in a 14KWG bezel surrounded by pink gold halo with light pink diamonds. Shank is 14KWG with more diamonds down the sides and bottom of the setting, including the "surprise" diamonds on the sides.

Here are some pictures that show this ring in all lighting conditions.

Oh yes. Price is $3,800 including shipping in the U.S. via Registered Insured Mail. I have priced this VERY fairly, considering what I paid for it, so no lowball offers, please!

post-113219-1181435964_thumb.jpg

post-113219-1181435981.jpg

post-113219-1181436005_thumb.jpg

post-113219-1181436048.jpg

post-113219-1181436089_thumb.jpg

Edited by ShepherdLover

• 1 month later...