Three Stone Engagement Rings

jstearns

I have a few qeustions reguarding three stone rings.

First off, as an engatement ring would it be better to get a three stone or a solitaire, or does it depend on the girl?

Second, what is an average size ratio between the center diamond and the side diamonds? I figured if the center one was 1ct, the sides could be about 2/3ct would this be about right?

Third, should the side diamonds be as close to the same quality as the center or is it ok if they are slightly less? For example would it look ok if the center diamond was a very good cut, F colorless, and VVS2 and the sides were good cut, G near colorless, and VS1?

Thanks

I have a few qeustions reguarding three stone rings.

First off, as an engatement ring would it be better to get a three stone or a solitaire, or does it depend on the girl?

Second, what is an average size ratio between the center diamond and the side diamonds? I figured if the center one was 1ct, the sides could be about 2/3ct would this be about right?

Third, should the side diamonds be as close to the same quality as the center or is it ok if they are slightly less? For example would it look ok if the center diamond was a very good cut, F colorless, and VVS2 and the sides were good cut, G near colorless, and VS1?

Thanks

1)It all depends what the girls like.

2)that will look very nice.

3)it could be up to two grades lower, and it will be fine.