Gia & Ags- Compare Or Just Tell Your Opinion

dragonfire

Ok i been looking at alot of diamonds and i came across a few AGS that sound like good diamonds. I want opinions on both AGS reports if anyone bought them how they compare to GIA, Would you recommend one over other or either one is a good company, etc...

i read the post about them in FAQ scetion but it hasnt got a post in it since 2006 most of the info is from 2004 which is a long time and alot could of changed so i like a opinion of them that is more recent.

Edited by dragonfire

Ok i been looking at alot of diamonds and i came across a few AGS that sound like good diamonds. I want opinions on both AGS reports if anyone bought them how they compare to GIA, Would you recommend one over other or either one is a good company, etc...

i read the post about them in FAQ scetion but it hasnt got a post in it since 2006 most of the info is from 2004 which is a long time and alot could of changed so i like a opinion of them that is more recent.

Both are equally good in my opinion