Tiffany 1ct Diamond Engagement Ring

grooverider

Hello. I have a Tiffany 1.03 CT diamond engagement ring I'm looking to sell. I have 98 percent positive on ebay, and I'm the true owner of this ring, also paypal verified (which is my preferred payment method), so feel comftorable possibly purchasing from me.

First off, I will only ship to the USA, after funds have cleared, sorry scammers.

The ring is the following:

1.03 CT, H Color, VS 1 Clarity, Excellent Polish/Symmetry, 61.7% depth percentage, 55% Table Diameter Percentage, 34.5 degree crown angle, 43.0% pavilion depth.

950 pt platinum band, size 6.

Comes with EVERYTHING. GIA report, tiffany retail replacement certificate, tiffany boxes and bags...just like you got it at the store in PERFECT condition. This ring was wore for 2 weeks and put in storage..so its BRAND NEW.

Expect to pay around $14k for this ring now (yes I checked), but you can save thousands and buy it from me and get the same ring, brand new condition, with all the goodies just like it was bought from the store.

Looking to get $8,700 for this ring. Paypal is preferred, and accepted, and I will wait for any funds to clear.

Images are attached.

Any questions direct them to plastikman12 at yahoo dot com.

post-112667-1173808216_thumb.jpg

post-112667-1173808229_thumb.jpg

post-112667-1173808233_thumb.jpg

post-112667-1173808237_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hello. I have a Tiffany 1.03 CT diamond engagement ring I'm looking to sell. I have 98 percent positive on ebay, and I'm the true owner of this ring, also paypal verified (which is my preferred payment method), so feel comftorable possibly purchasing from me.

First off, I will only ship to the USA, after funds have cleared, sorry scammers.

1.03 CT, H Color, VS 1 Clarity, Excellent Polish/Symmetry, 61.7% depth percentage, 55% Table Diameter Percentage, 34.5 degree crown angle, 43.0% pavilion depth.

Comes with EVERYTHING. GIA report, tiffany retail replacement certificate, tiffany boxes and bags...just like you got it at the store in PERFECT condition. This ring was wore for 2 weeks and put in storage..so its BRAND NEW.

Expect to pay around $14k for this ring now (yes I checked), but you can save thousands and buy it from me and get the same ring, brand new condition, with all the goodies just like it was bought from the store.

Looking to get $8,700 for this ring. Paypal is preferred, and accepted, and I will wait for any funds to clear.

Images are attached.

I'm 100% interested in this ring so please be in touch! prefer if you use

macca2000 at hotmail dot com but i'll check back here too...

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Images are attached.

Sorry for the double post. Is this ring still available?

• 3 weeks later...