Beverly K Lace Rings And Questions...

ashaman

My girlfriend is a nurse and she wears gloves all the time, so I need a low-profile ring. Also, I know from sources that she likes lacey type rings (I didn't even know they existed till recently). Anyway, I've only been able to find things I like online, and I don't know the jewelers and designer name at all, so i was wondering if anyone here had heard of this style/designer?

Here's a link to the type of ring I'm looking at...

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-d...-jewelry/rings/

(item 44pp1)

I don't know about this because it seems pretty expensive for a small amount of diamonds (.4c?).

I'd really feel more comfortable buying in person, but it doesn't seem possible with this type of ring. in addition, I've heard that the small diamonds that are are used on this ring are more prone to falling out, which would be really unfortunate. Any recomendations?

Lastly, I don't know if anyone has experience with this type of ring, but can you suggest any other designers or jewelers that are trustworthy? Thanks a ton in advance...

As I recall, Pearlman's has a store in Michigan somewhere. If that's in your neighborhood, consider going there to shop in person. If that's too far or otherwise inconvenient, try contacting the manufacturer at www.beverlyk.com. Perhaps they have a dealer who is closer to home.

Talk to the dealer aobut the warranty that they offer. I'm not all that familiar with this brand but several of them have pretty good factory supported warranties about stones falling out.

It's expensive because of the labor to make it, not the materials. That piece is quite a bit of work.

Neil

Thanks! That's a lot of good information. So Pearlman's is a dealer that you've heard of? Are they reputable? On the Beverly K website it says Abacus is the jeweler, but I can't find any more information on them. I tried contacting them, but they didn't pick up their office phone (maybe it was too early). I'll try again later in the day. Thanks again for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

I visited a local jeweler last weekend with my soon-to-be-fiancee. She too fell in love with a Beverly K floral ring. It was priced at $2100. After doing some research online, I found that most online dealers sell it for around $1500. I wrote Beverly K and asked who else sells their products in AZ, and they responded saying they cannot recommend another dealer, and that I should just use the one I went to. I don't know if that means there are no other authorized dealers, or they're not allowed to recommend any. At any rate, I'm stuck with paying $2100. I need the setting changed for a princess cut diamond, so I guess it's not so bad. As long as I'm not charged extra for the setting change.

• 1 year later...
My girlfriend is a nurse and she wears gloves all the time, so I need a low-profile ring. Also, I know from sources that she likes lacey type rings (I didn't even know they existed till recently). Anyway, I've only been able to find things I like online, and I don't know the jewelers and designer name at all, so i was wondering if anyone here had heard of this style/designer?

Here's a link to the type of ring I'm looking at...

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-d...-jewelry/rings/

(item 44pp1)

I don't know about this because it seems pretty expensive for a small amount of diamonds (.4c?).

I'd really feel more comfortable buying in person, but it doesn't seem possible with this type of ring. in addition, I've heard that the small diamonds that are are used on this ring are more prone to falling out, which would be really unfortunate. Any recomendations?

Lastly, I don't know if anyone has experience with this type of ring, but can you suggest any other designers or jewelers that are trustworthy? Thanks a ton in advance...

I bought this ring from this jeweler and it is wonderful. They were pretty good to deal with also. Now I am looking for the two diamond bands to flank the outside of this ring. I love it.