In Time For Valentine's! Beautiful 1.02ct Princess Solitaire In Platinum

gwempe

Just in time for Valentine's Day... a 1.02 CT diamond engagement ring set in a four-prong platinum, "Tiffany" style band. The ring is from the Zales Signature Collection, their top of the line. The only diamonds that make it into this collection are top grade (excellent) for cut, so you know you are getting a great stone.

So here are the details:

• IGI-certified 1.02 CT Princess Cut Diamond

• VS(1) clarity

• I color - near colorless

• Cut - Excellent

• Polish - Very Good

• Symmetry - Good

• Measurements: 5.45 x 5.42 x 4.06 mm

• Fluorescence - None

• Culet - None

Forgive the poor pictures, the ring is beautiful, the camera is not so hot.

If you do your research, which I hope you do, you will notice that the Zales collection only comes in 18kt gold. Very good... but I wanted a platinum ring, so I had Zales switch the stone to a platinum setting. So, the best just got better.

For even better peace-of-mind for you, the diamond is laser-scribed by IGI with a serial number matching the certification. In fact, if you would like to view the IGI certification online, feel free to PM me and I will provide you with that number.

Pricing is always difficult with jewelry. The certification from IGI comes with an estimated retail value of $9,040, and that's just for the stone. Those prices are always inflated (research, again). This was purchased from Zales for $6,000, which I can show you with the original receipt.

You can get on WhiteFlash.com and buy the same diamond for $4,500 (plus tax) and then pay another $440 (plus tax) for the band... a little bit of shipping and you'll be out the door for around $5400. BlueNile.com will get you the same diamond for $4,700 (plus tax) and the band for $450 (plus tax) and get it to you for $5,600. Or, you can buy this ring, in hand, for about $1,000 less, or maybe even less.

Make me an offer and we'll see if we can work something out. I'm not going to give it away, but I would like to sell this sooner rather than later.

It is currently sized a 6, but can be expanded or shrunk as necessary. I'll be happy to answer any questions, so feel free to PM me.

Also, if you are local (Austin, TX), I will be happy to meet you at any jeweler's for a look.

Original sales receipt and IGI certification will be included.

Thanks for looking...best of luck... and God bless!

post-112332-1169249011_thumb.jpg

post-112332-1169249022_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

Are you looking for the present to woo your woman and make you the hero this Valentine's Day? Can't handle the thought of candy and flowers? Take the classier step: no matter at what point you are in your relationship, jewelry is the item to make a woman's heart melt, and there is piece to match every relationship and budget.

Valentine's Day - Free Jewelers Gift Card