Platinum 3 Stone Oval Cz Ring, Brand New!

EricaD

I am selling a solid Platinum 950 3 stone oval ring set with gorgeous colorless Russian hand cut CZ's, size 6.5. This ring is brand new, never worn. Here are the details:

Center stone - 1.86 carats (9x7mm)

Side stones - .76 carats each (7x5mm)

Band is 3.5mm wide

Stones are hand cut Russian CZ's, colorless

Inside of ring is stamped "plat"

Price: $995.00

This ring is absolutely phenomenal. I'm only selling it because the size of the stones and the heftiness of the band is overwhelming to me - my hands are small, and my fingers are short. I would prefer something daintier. Since this was a custom order, I am not able to return it to the retailer.

This ring arrived on my doorstep just days ago, and has never been worn, except to take the pictures. I purchased the ring from Ziamond for $1095, and they are now selling the exact same ring for $1195 with a 6 week wait, since it's a custom order. My loss is your gain!

The quality of the ring is the highest I've seen anywhere. With a platinum setting, no one will ever question whether the stones are real or not! Wear the ring as-is, or replace the CZ's with something else. This is a great price even for the setting alone. When I priced out similar settings from local jewelers, the best price I found was $1250 without any stones (the CZ's in this ring are worth $150), and that was for a much thinner, lighter setting. You won't believe how thick and heavy this ring is!

This ring is still covered under warranty from Ziamond. The stones are covered under a lifetime warranty against clouding/discoloration, and the setting is covered under a 1 year warranty against defects. I will include the original purchase receipt with the ring.

Pictures are attached. I can accept payment through PayPal or cashier's check. The lucky buyer will not be disappointed!

post-112324-1169146543.jpg

post-112324-1169146550.jpg

post-112324-1169146556.jpg

post-112324-1169146571.jpg