Exceldiamonds

Xellarz

I ordered my diamond from Excel Diamonds yesterday and I received it this morning. So obviously their shipping couldn't possibly get any faster...not to mention, it was free.

Their prices ARE the best...IF they have the stone you're looking for (which, since they drop ship like the other places, they probably do).

Also, they look at the diamond themselves before shipping it off to you. This, for me, was a major selling point.

Their service is extremely fast. Barry responds extremely quickly and politely.

I don't know what else to say about them, I'm not sure what other things you guys would worry about. I used this forum to get most of my advise, and all of my dealings with Excel were quite nice.

In short, I highly recommend that you at LEAST check to see their prices/service before you purchase from someone else.

I ordered my diamond from Excel Diamonds yesterday and I received it this morning. So obviously their shipping couldn't possibly get any faster...not to mention, it was free.

Their prices ARE the best...IF they have the stone you're looking for (which, since they drop ship like the other places, they probably do).

Also, they look at the diamond themselves before shipping it off to you. This, for me, was a major selling point.

Their service is extremely fast. Barry responds extremely quickly and politely.

I don't know what else to say about them, I'm not sure what other things you guys would worry about. I used this forum to get most of my advise, and all of my dealings with Excel were quite nice.

In short, I highly recommend that you at LEAST check to see their prices/service before you purchase from someone else.

Xellarz;

Thanks very much for the kind words. Glad we could be of service.

Enjoy!!