Color...F

Cut...Excellent

Pol/Sym...Very Good/Very Good

Meas...5.51x5.25x3.99mm

Table...70%

Crown...12.6% @ 44.5*

Pavillion...59.2% @ 60.4*

Girdle...4%

Thats all the card says cept some stuff in the description box...

$5499

Anything missing if so dont expect me to know what you are talking about I am just another retard in love making an impulse buy...Thanks lol

Love is good.

There's not enough here to give much of an opinion on your stone but I'm sure she'll love it. Second guessing purchases after you buy is generally a mistake. Assuming you are truly worried about whether something has been omitted or misrepresented, you should be talking with a credentialed and professional appraiser who can actually examine the stone. Everyone else would be guessing.

Neil

Love is good.

There's not enough here to give much of an opinion on your stone but I'm sure she'll love it. Second guessing purchases after you buy is generally a mistake. Assuming you are truly worried about whether something has been omitted or misrepresented, you should be talking with a credentialed and professional appraiser who can actually examine the stone. Everyone else would be guessing.

Neil

I just wanted someone to stroke my ego. I really dont care that much cause she would wear a piece of yarn on her finger and be happy lol. I guess I was just looking for a reason to stick out my tongue (sp) and go nana nana nana to other family memebers rings...Thanks

It looks great!

Neil is correct- asking questions after you've purchased could raise considerations you needed to consider prior to purchase. Which might be frustrating. But since you're asking.......

In general, if someone was asking about a diamond, the first question I'd ask: Is there a GIA report?

Cut...Excellent

Somebody called the cut of this diamond "Excellent" as though there was an agreed upon distinction. There is not any cut which GIA calls "Excellent" in regards to a princess cut. this leads me to ask who is using such terms.

Again- don't want to spoil the enjoyment- but if you wanted an informed answer, there it is.