For Sale Tiffany Three Stone Engagement Ring

John Rogers

I am selling a Tiffany & CO platinum three stone, round brilliant cut diamond engagement ring. The center stone is .62ct, F color, VVS1 clarity. The two outer stones are .32 ct, F color, and VVS1 clarity. The Ring is a size 5 and was worn for about three weeks; there are no scratches in the band or any imperfections for that matter. The ring looks the same as it did when T & CO mailed it to me. I have all the original packaging, white bow, receipts, bounded appraisal, notes and cards from my personal shopper Mary Dyer, and the invitation to start my Tiffany account. The ring cost me and is appraised at $13,700.00 and I am asking $10,000.00 for the ring, however if someone has there heart set on it I will work with Him or Her on the price. I will send pictures upon request and any additional info that might help someone make a decision. Please E-mail me with inquiries rather than reply to this post, i am always away from my computer and receive e-mails on my cell phone. My e-mail is jdrogersiii@yahoo.com thank you