is this diamond ok, will it last forever?

Ian

Hello,

I want to get engaged but know absolutley nothing about diamonds. Uunfortunatley I don't have a lot of money to buy a very expensive ring so I'm hoping to find something acceptable at a decent price and hoping that just because it doesn't cost thousands doesn't mean it's not any good. Is Blue Nile a trustworthy on-line store?

I found a very nice band and ring set, for some reason I like the look of white gold, I just hope my wife will like it.

Here's the info from the site on the diamond I'm thinking of: 0.24-Carat Round Diamond, Ideal-cut, I-color, and SI1-clarity. Here is the link to the GIA report: http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.a...#grading_report

Please give me any feed back or encouragment, thak you so much.

Hello,

I want to get engaged but know absolutley nothing about diamonds. Uunfortunatley I don't have a lot of money to buy a very expensive ring so I'm hoping to find something acceptable at a decent price and hoping that just because it doesn't cost thousands doesn't mean it's not any good. Is Blue Nile a trustworthy on-line store?

Please give me any feed back or encouragment, thak you so much.

Yes you can trust Bluenile

I agree, Blue nile is a trustworthy company.

There are a few things that make other sellers more attractive, in my opinion.

1) no actual photos- many sellers can offer you real pics of the diamond you're considering.

2) There are sellers who posses the diamond, and can look at it for you. It's not possible to tell if a stone is desirable from a GIA report

3) trade up policy. Many companies offer the ability to trade your purchase in for a larger diamond in the future...

hope this helps!