interest in trading of diamonds and gem stones

stevenvancamp

I am a civil engineer (option mining and geotechnics) and I have a great interest in the trading of diamonds and gem stones.

I have been searching for vacancies in diamond trading companies, but the only company I find is DTC. Is it possible to bring me in touch with other diamond trading companies?

Hoping for a positive reaction,

Yours,

Steven Van Camp

• 7 months later...

hi steven,

this is ashish from bangkok thailand, and i am running a small diamond company. i am looking for someone who can help in extending my business opportunities further. if you have any interests please let me know at your earliest. we can talk over the matter. please also tell me you location, where you are.

thanks,

ashish shrimal

Bangkok: +66-8-6821-9758

shrimalashish@yahoo.com

I am a civil engineer (option mining and geotechnics) and I have a great interest in the trading of diamonds and gem stones.

I have been searching for vacancies in diamond trading companies, but the only company I find is DTC. Is it possible to bring me in touch with other diamond trading companies?

Hoping for a positive reaction,

Yours,

Steven Van Camp